Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I reserve a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 971.832.3399 and a receptionist can help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We always have at least a few properties that allow pets, with an additional pet fee of $100 per dog, and a maximum of two dogs. You can search our properties online by clicking on "check availability" over on the left side of the page, and then checking the box for "Pet Friendly." You are also welcome to call our office at 971.832.3399 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.